The Oklahoma City Thunder, with Jeremiah Robinson-Earl, will face the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Robinson-Earl is putting up 6.0 points, 0.7 assists and 5.0 rebounds per contest.
Below, we dig into Robinson-Earl’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top wagers for this matchup.
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl Prop Bets (November 20)
Robinson-Earl Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Robinson-Earl’s 6.0 points per game average is 1.5 fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Robinson-Earl has appeared in 15 games this season, recording more than 7.5 points in five of them.
- Robinson-Earl hit the over in one of his two ames with a points prop this season, and fell short in the other.
- Robinson-Earl has hit 0.9 three pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Robinson-Earl has hit more than 0.5 threes in seven of his 15 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Celtics have given up 106.5 points per game, which is 16th-best in the league.
Bet On Thunder Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from