Jerami Grant will take the court on Wednesday when his Detroit Pistons square off against the Portland Trail Blazers. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Grant’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Jerami Grant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Grant has played in 43 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 38 of them.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Grant is set at 20.5 points. That is 2.1 fewer points than his season average of 22.6.
- In 29 of 43 games this season (67.4%) Grant has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Grant’s average points prop this season has been set at 21.2 points, which he’s outscored by 1.4 points on average this year.
- Grant has hit the over on his point totals in 21 chances (55.3%) out of 38 opportunities.
- In 26 of 43 games this season (60.5%), Grant scored more than his average points over/under of 21.2.
- The Trail Blazers’ opponents are scoring 115.5 points per game, which is the fourth-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Grant has had an assists prop bet set in 16 of the 43 games he has played this season.
- Grant has averaged 2.8 assists per game, 0.3 more than Wednesday’s assist over/under (2.5).
- In 51.2% of his matchups this season (22 out of 43) Grant has dished out more than 2.5 assists.
- Grant’s per-game assist average (2.8) is the same as his average assist prop bet over/under.
- In 51.2% of Grant’s contests (22 out of 43) he has dished out more than 2.8 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pistons vs the Trail Blazers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from