Jerami Grant and the Detroit Pistons play the Brooklyn Nets on Friday. Here’s how Grant’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Jerami Grant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Grant has had a points prop bet set in 35 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Grant has recorded 23.4 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.9 points more than Friday’s points prop total.
- 23 times this season (out of 40 total games — 57.5%) Grant has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Grant’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (21 points) by 2.4 points.
- Grant has hit the points over in 60% of his opportunities (21 of 35 chances).
- Grant’s season-long points prop bet average is 21 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 26 out of 40 contests (65%).
- Opponents of the Nets have scored 115.2 points per game this season, the fifth-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Grant has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 35 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Grant has averaged 31.2 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (29.5).
- In 23 of 40 games (57.5%) Grant has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Grant’s season-long PRA average (31.2) is 2.7 higher than his average PRA over/under — 28.5.
- Grant has gone over his PRA prop bets only 48.6% of the time this season (17 of 35 opportunities).
- In 25 of 40 contests this season (62.5%) Grant covered his average PRA over/under (28.5).
Last 10 Games
Grant vs the Nets
Bet on the Pistons vs the Nets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from