Jerami Grant will take the court on Wednesday when his Detroit Pistons play the Dallas Mavericks. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Grant’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Jerami Grant Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Grant has played in 50 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 42 of them.
- Grant has scored 22.4 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.9 points more than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- 33 times this season (out of 50 total games — 66%) Grant has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Grant’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (21.1 points) by 1.3 points.
- Grant has hit the points over in 57.1% of his opportunities (24 of 42 chances).
- Grant’s season-long points prop bet average is 21.1 points, a figure he’s covered 29 out of 50 games (58%).
- Opponents of the Mavericks have averaged 110.0 points per game this season, the 23rd-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Grant has had a prop bet set for assists in 20 of 50 total games this season.
- Grant’s year-long assist average — 2.9 per game — is 0.4 assists higher than Wednesday’s assist prop bet value (2.5).
- Grant has dished out more than 2.5 assists in 27 out of 50 games this season (54%).
- Grant’s per-game assist average (2.9) is 0.1 more than his average assist prop bet total (2.8).
- Grant has covered his average assist prop over/under (2.8) in 27 of his 50 contests (54%).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pistons vs the Mavericks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from