The Detroit Pistons, including Jerami Grant, match up against the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Grant averages 19.0 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game. At the other end, he averages 0.9 steals and 1.1 blocks.
Below, we take a look at Grant’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Jerami Grant Prop Bets (March 15)
Grant Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Grant’s 19.0 points per game average is 0.5 less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- In the 68 games he’s played this season, Grant’s point total has exceeded 19.5 points 22 times.
- Grant has gone up against a points prop bet in 42 games this season, and he’s hit the over 20 times.
- Grant has averaged 1.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Grant has 14 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- Giving up 104.1 points per game, the Heat are the fourth-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Grant Vs Heat
Bet On Pistons Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from