The Buffalo Sabres, featuring Jeff Skinner, meet the Chicago Blackhawks on Friday at 7:00 PM ET, at KeyBank Center. Fancy a wager on Skinner? We have some numbers and figures to assist you along the way.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jeff Skinner Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jeff Skinner Season Stats
- Skinner’s plus-minus rating this season is -18, in 17:02 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in 23 games, and has 33 goals in total, this season.
- Skinner has 29 assists in all, with at least one in 24 games.
- Skinner has 62 points so far this season, having at least one point in 39 different games.
- Skinner has seven goals and six assists on the power play.
- He takes 3.3 shots per game, scoring on 12.8% of them.
Jeff Skinner Prop Bet Insights
- Skinner has exceeded his points prop bet 33 times this season in games with a set points prop (67 opportunities).
- Skinner has not had shorter odds than -165 to go over on his points over/under in a game so far this season.
- In the 67 games Skinner has played this season with longer odds than -165 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 33 times (49.3% of chances).
- Skinner has an implied probability of 62.3% to exceed his point total based on the odds.
Jeff Skinner Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/12/2022||Maple Leafs||1||1||0||18:06||Away||W 5-2|
Buffalo Sabres Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from