Jeff Green and the Denver Nuggets will hit the court against the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Monday. Green posts 10.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 50.6% from the field.
Below, we break down Green’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Jeff Green Prop Bets (March 7)
Green Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.3 points Green has scored per game this season is 0.8 more than his prop bet over/under set for Monday (9.5).
- Green’s point total has gone over 9.5 points 29 times through the 64 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Green is 17-for-47 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Green has averaged 0.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Green has finished 27 games this season with more than 0.5 made treys.
- On defense, the Warriors have given up 104.6 points per game, which is fifth-best in the NBA.
Green Vs Warriors
Bet On Nuggets Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from