Jeff Green and the Denver Nuggets will take on the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. Green posts 10.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 52.2% from the field.
With prop bets available for Green in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jeff Green Prop Bets (March 28)
Green Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Monday’s over/under for Green is 9.5 points. That’s 0.8 fewer than his season average of 10.3.
- Through 75 games this season, Green has put up more than 9.5 points 35 times.
- Green is 22-for-57 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Green has hit 0.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Green has 30 games this season with more than 0.5 made treys.
- Allowing 114.4 points per game, the Hornets are the 27th-ranked team in the league on defense.
Green Vs Hornets
Bet On Nuggets Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from