JC Ritchie heads into the 2021 The Open Championship at Royal St. George’s Golf Club with +50000 odds to win after he made the cut and finished 68th in his last event, the WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 12, 2021, 5:30 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
JC Ritchie odds for the The Open Championship
Ritchie’s recent form
- In his last two tournaments, Ritchie has not finished in the top 20.
- He’s made the cut in one of his last two events.
- Ritchie has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last two tournaments.
- He posted a final score of 13 relative to par in his only made cut in his last two tournaments.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 15-17, 2021
- Location: Sandwich, Kent, Eng
- Course: Royal St. George’s Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,211 yards
- Purse: 11.5M
- Defending Champ: Shane Lowry
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
JC Ritchie 2021 results
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||68||78-73-72-78 (+13)||$0|
Here’s a breakdown of Ritchie’s 68th-place finish in his most recent outing at the WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession (The Concession Golf Club, February 25-28).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from