Donovan Mitchell leads the Utah Jazz (40-13) into a matchup against the Washington Wizards (19-33) after putting up 42 points in a 128-112 win over the Kings. The Wizards are underdogs in the game on Monday, April 12, which starts at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 12, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Wizards Betting Odds
Jazz vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 12
Jordan Clarkson: Day To Day (Ankle),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Mike Conley: Out (Rest)
Bradley Beal: Day To Day (Back),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Jazz and Wizards Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 33-19-1.
- The Jazz have a winning record against the spread when favored by 12.5 points or more, going 5-1 this season.
- Only 25 of 53 Utah games this season (47.2%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Washington has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 26-25.
- 49% of Washington’s 51 games this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/18/2021||Jazz||Wizards||-10.5||241||-573||427||Regular Season||131-122 WAS|
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over on Monday’s 235 total in 16 out of 53 games (30.2%) this season.
- In 26 out of Washington’s 52 games this year (50%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Monday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Jazz games is 224.5 points, 10.5 fewer than the over/under of 235 points for this contest.
- Wizards’ games have an over/under of 232.1 points this season, 2.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is 7.9 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (116.1 implied points on average compared to 124 implied points in this game).
- This season, Utah has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (124) 13 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Wizards (119.8) is 8.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Washington has scored more than 111 points 28 times this season.
- The Jazz are the league’s third-highest scoring team (117.1 PPG), while the Wizards allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.8) in NBA action.
- The Jazz have out-scored their opponents by a total of 515 points this season (9.7 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wizards have out-scored them by 280 more points on the year (5.4 per game).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Mitchell, who contributes 26.3 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 3.2 points higher than his season average of 26.3.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.4 assists per game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 13.4 rebounds per outing.
- Gobert’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 33.5, 4.3 greater than his season average of 29.2.
- Mitchell connects on 3.3 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Utah’s steals leader is Conley, who collects 1.3 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.8 blocks a game.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Russell Westbrook is number one on the Wizards leaderboard in both rebounds (10.6 per game) and assists (10.8 per game).
- Westbrook’s PRA prop total for the matchup is posted at 48.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 5.5 greater than his season average of 43.0.
- Bradley Beal has outperformed his Washington teammates in scoring, putting up 30.9 points per game to go with 4.9 rebounds and 4.8 assists.
- Beal’s points prop total for the game is set at 22.5, 8.4 points lower than his season average of 30.9.
- Davis Bertans is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, knocking down 2.9 threes per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 1.4 shots less than his season average of 2.9.
- Washington’s Westbrook has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Gafford’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from