A game after he put up 42 points in a 125-121 loss to the Wizards, Donovan Mitchell leads the Utah Jazz (40-14) at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder (20-33) as favorites. The matchup, which airs on SportsNet RM, tips at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, April 13. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 13, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Thunder Betting Odds
Jazz vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 13
Jordan Clarkson: Out (Ankle),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Mike Conley: Out (Rest)
Isaiah Roby: Day To Day (Concussion),
Josh Hall: Day To Day (Concussion-like symptoms),
Mike Muscala: Out (Ankle),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Foot),
Aleksej Pokusevski: Out (Arm)
Jazz and Thunder Records ATS
- Utah has a 33-20-1 record ATS this year.
- The Jazz are 0-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 17-point favorite.
- Utah and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 26 of 54 games this season (48.1%).
- Oklahoma City has a 25-27-1 record ATS this season.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 47.2% (25) of their 53 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Jazz took down the Thunder 110-109. Bojan Bogdanovic led the Jazz with 23 points, and Luguentz Dort paced the Thunder with 26. The Thunder covered the spread as 9-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 219 total points to go over the 218.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/28/2020||Jazz||Thunder||-9||218.5||-420||320||Regular Season||110-109 UTA|
- Utah and its opponents have gone over Tuesday’s 224 total in 28 out of 54 games (51.9%) this year.
- 21 Oklahoma City games this year (39.6% of its matchups) ended with a final score higher than Tuesday’s total of 224 points.
- The Jazz have seen a 224.9 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.7 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (219.3 points).
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is 4.8 fewer points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (116.2 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- Utah has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (121) 18 times.
- The Thunder’s average implied point total on the season (113.7 points) is 9.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (104 points).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than 104 points in 29 games this season.
- The Jazz are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (117.2 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 23rd-fewest points per game (113.9) in the league.
- The Jazz have put up a total of 511 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.5 per game), while the Thunder have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 448 total points, -8.5 per game).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Mitchell, who puts up 26.6 points per game.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 42.5, 6.1 greater than his season average of 36.4.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.4 rebounds a game and Mike Conley leads the team with 5.4 assists per outing.
- Gobert’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 8.3 greater than his season average of 29.2.
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, connecting on 3.4 per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 1.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who averages 2.8 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.3 steals an outing.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 2.8.
- The Thunder go-to guy, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, leads the team in both scoring (23.7 points per game) and assists (5.9 assists per game).
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists prop total for the matchup is listed at 5.5 assists, 0.4 assists less than his season average of 5.9.
- Moses Brown’s 8.3 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 8.5 points per game.
- Brown’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 12.5 rebounds, 4.2 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.3.
- Ty Jerome is tops from three-point range for the Thunder, knocking down 2.0 threes per game.
- Jerome’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Theo Maledon (0.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Brown (1.1 per game).
- Maledon’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.4 steals lower than his season average of 0.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from