The Utah Jazz (27-9) are heavily favored () to extend a 15-game home winning streak when they host the Houston Rockets (11-24) on Friday, March 12 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 12, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Rockets Betting Odds
Jazz vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 12
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
David Nwaba: Out (Wrist),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
John Wall: Day To Day (Knee),
Eric Gordon: Day To Day (Groin),
Christian Wood: Day To Day (Ankle),
Danuel House Jr.: Day To Day (Knee),
Rodions Kurucs: Day To Day (Oblique)
Jazz and Rockets Records ATS
- Utah has put together a 25-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- Utah and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 50% of its games this season (18/36).
- Houston holds a losing record ATS this season with 11 wins, 23 losses, and one tie ATS.
- Houston and its opponents have typically been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 37.1% (13) of their 35 games played.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over on Friday’s 229 total in 14 out of 36 games (38.9%) this year.
- In 13 out of Houston’s 35 games this season (37.1%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the total in Friday’s matchup.
- The Jazz have seen a 224.4 average over/under in their games this season, 4.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.3 points more than the average over/under in Rockets’ games this season (220.7 points).
- The average implied total for the Jazz this season is 114.7 points, 8.3 fewer points than their implied total of 123 points in Friday’s game.
- So far this season, Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (123) 11 times.
- The Rockets’ average implied point total on the season (114.4 points) is 8.4 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (106 points).
- Houston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 106 points 17 times this season.
- The Jazz are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (116.6 PPG), while the Rockets allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (113.2) in the league.
- The Jazz have scored a total of 317 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.8 per game), while the Rockets have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 199 total points, -5.7 per game).
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 24.7 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.2 points lower than his season average of 24.7.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.7 assists per game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 13.2 rebounds per outing.
- Conley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 0.7 lower than his season average of 25.2.
- Mitchell hits 3.3 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.7 blocks a contest to pace Utah.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Christian Wood is at the top of the Rockets scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 22.0 points per game and 10.2 rebounds per game this season.
- John Wall has the title of Houston assist leader, dishing out 6.0 assists per game this season.
- Eric Gordon leads the Rockets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Gordon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Houston’s Victor Oladipo has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Wood is first in blocks with 1.5 per game.
- Oladipo’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from