The Utah Jazz (18-5) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (12-11) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse as 4.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The matchup has an over/under of 224.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 7, 2021, 6:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Pacers Betting Odds
Jazz vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 7
Mike Conley: Out (Hamstring),
Elijah Hughes: Out (Ankle)
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Jazz and Pacers Records ATS
- Utah has a 16-6-1 record ATS this year.
- The Jazz have a winning record against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more, going 10-4-1 this season.
- Utah and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 10 of 23 games this season (43.5%).
- Indiana holds a losing record ATS this season with 11 wins and 12 losses ATS.
- For the eighth time this season, the Pacers are at least a 4.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 4-3 against the spread.
- 14 of Indiana’s 23 games (60.9%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- In Utah’s matchups this season, the Jazz and their opponents have exceeded Sunday’s over/under of 224.5 points eight times (34.8% of opportunities).
- 14 Indiana games this year (60.9% of its matchups) ended with a final score greater than Sunday’s over/under of 224.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 3.6 points fewer than the over/under of 224.5 points in this contest.
- Pacers’ games have a total points bet of 226.2 points this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Jazz have an average implied point total of 114 this season, which is one point lower than their implied total in Sunday’s game (115).
- Utah has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 13 times this season.
- The Pacers’ average implied point total on the season (113 points) is three points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Indiana has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 17 times this season.
- The Jazz are the league’s eighth-highest scoring team (114.7 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 19th-fewest points per game (112.3) in NBA play.
- The Jazz have out-scored their opponents by a total of 197 points this season (8.5 points per game on average), and the Pacers have put up 36 more points than their opponents on the year (1.6 per game).
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, averaging 23.3 points per game.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 33.5, 1.4 higher than his season average of 32.1.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.8 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 13.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Conley’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 26.0.
- Mitchell makes 3.5 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 3.5.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who collects 2.7 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 2.7.
- The Pacers leader in scoring is Malcolm Brogdon with 22.0 points per game. He also adds 4.0 rebounds per game and 6.7 assists per game.
- Brogdon’s points prop total for the game is set at 18.5, 3.5 points lower than his season average of 22.0.
- When it comes to Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Domantas Sabonis with 11.8 rebounds per game and T.J. McConnell with 6.7 assists per game.
- McConnell’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 12.5, 2.1 less than his season average of 14.6.
- Brogdon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, cashing in 2.7 treys per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- Indiana’s McConnell has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Myles Turner is first in blocks with 3.7 per game.
- Turner’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.2 blocks lower than his season average of 3.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from