The Utah Jazz (4-2) visit the Brooklyn Nets (3-4) after winning three road games in a row. The Jazz are favored by in the contest, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 5, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Nets Betting Odds
Jazz vs Nets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 5
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee)
Kevin Durant: Out (Health protocols),
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL)
Jazz and Nets Records ATS
- Utah’s against the spread record this season is an even 3-3.
- The Jazz have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 3 points, going 1-3 this season.
- Only 2 of 6 Utah games this season (33.3%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Brooklyn has generally come up short ATS this season, with a 2-5 record.
- The Nets only hold a 2-4 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 3-point underdog.
- Five of Brooklyn’s seven games (71.4%) this season have not covered the over/under.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between the teams on Tuesday, the Jazz knocked off the Nets 118-107. Joe Ingles led the Jazz with 27 points, and Kyrie Irving paced the Nets with 32. The Jazz covered the spread as 3-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 225 total points to hit the over on the 222.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2020||Jazz||Nets||-3||222.5||-153||128||Regular Season||118-107 UTA*|
|11/12/2019||Jazz||Jazz||-6.5||220.5||-279||225||Regular Season||119-114 UTA*|
|3/16/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-98 UTA|
|11/28/2018||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-91 UTA|
|11/17/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-107 BKN|
|11/11/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-106 UTA|
|3/3/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-97 UTA|
|1/2/2017||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-89 UTA|
|2/27/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-96 BKN|
|1/22/2016||–||Nets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-86 UTA|
- 1/14/2020 DNP – Jazz: Mike Conley
- 11/12/2019 DNP – Nets: Caris LeVert
- The Jazz are the NBA’s 13th-highest scoring team (112 PPG), while the Nets allow their opponents the 19th-fewest points per game (113.4) in the league.
- The Jazz have out-scored their opponents by a total of 32 points this season (5.3 points per game on average), and the Nets have put up 32 more points than their opponents on the year (4.6 per game).
- Mike Conley leads the Jazz scoring 20.3 points per game.
- Conley’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 26.5, 3.2 lower than his season average of 29.7.
- Donovan Mitchell leads Utah with 5.3 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 13.8 rebounds per outing.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.5 greater than his season average of 29.0.
- Conley is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, connecting on 3.7 per game.
- Conley’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots lower than his season average of 3.7.
- Jordan Clarkson leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Gobert collects 2.2 blocks a contest to pace Utah.
- Clarkson’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 1.0.
- The Nets leader in scoring is Kevin Durant with 28.2 points per game. He also adds 7.0 rebounds per game and 4.8 assists per game.
- Durant’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 2.5 lower than his season average of 40.0.
- The Brooklyn leaders in rebounds and assists are Jarrett Allen (10.7 rebounds per game) and Irving (6.3 assists per game).
- Allen’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 0.6 lower than his season average of 21.1.
- Irving makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nets, cashing in 3.5 treys per game.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 1.0 shot lower than his season average of 3.5.
- Caris LeVert is at the top of Brooklyn’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Allen leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.
- Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from