The Utah Jazz (4-3) visit the New York Knicks (4-3) as favorites after Donovan Mitchell put up 31 points in the Jazz’s 130-96 loss to the Nets. The matchup airs on SportsNet RM at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 6, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Knicks Betting Odds
Jazz vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 6
Juwan Morgan: Out (Health protocols)
Frank Ntilikina: Day To Day (Right Knee),
Dennis Smith Jr.: Day To Day (Quad),
Alec Burks: Day To Day (Ankle),
Obi Toppin: Out (Calf),
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Ankle),
Omari Spellman: Day To Day (Right Calf)
Jazz and Knicks Records ATS
- With a mark of 3-4, Utah has a losing record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz are 0-2 against the spread this season when they are at least a 6.5-point favorite.
- Utah and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 3 of 7 games this season (42.9%).
- New York has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 4-3.
- New York and its opponents have often been held under this season, only claiming the over in 28.6% (2) of their seven games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Jazz defeated the Knicks 112-104. Bojan Bogdanovic led the Jazz with 23 points, and Julius Randle paced the Knicks with 32. The Knicks covered the spread as 8.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 216 total points to go under the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Jazz||Knicks||-8.5||219.5||-375||292||Regular Season||112-104 UTA|
|1/8/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-14||214||-1242||788||Regular Season||128-104 UTA*|
|3/20/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||137-116 UTA|
|12/29/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||129-97 UTA|
|1/19/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-115 NY|
|11/15/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-101 NY|
|3/22/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-101 UTA|
|11/6/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-109 UTA|
|1/20/2016||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-111 NY|
|12/9/2015||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-85 UTA|
- 1/8/2020 DNP – Jazz: Mike Conley; Knicks: Marcus Morris, Julius Randle
- Utah’s games this season have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup total (214.5 points) in 700% of opportunities (49 out of seven matchups).
- In 42.9% of New York’s games this season (3 of 7), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 214.5-point over/under.
- On average, the Jazz have seen a 219.7 over/under in their games this season, 5.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.1 points more than the average over/under in Knicks’ games this season (208.4 points).
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is 3.3 more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (114.3 implied points on average compared to 111 implied points in this game).
- Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (111) 42 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knicks (113.1) is 9.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (104).
- This season, New York has scored more than this game’s implied total of 104 points four times.
- The Jazz are at the 19th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (109.7 PPG), while the Knicks allow the sixth-fewest points per game (105.1) in the league.
- The Jazz have a -2-point scoring differential on the season (-0.3 per game). The Knicks have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-13 total points, -1.8 per game).
- The Jazz points and assists leader is Mitchell. He averages 21.7 points per game and adds 5.1 assists.
- Mitchell’s assists prop over/under for the contest is listed at 4.5 assists, 0.6 assists less than his season average of 5.1.
- Utah is led in rebounds by Rudy Gobert’s 13.4 per game.
- Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 29.1.
- Mike Conley is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, hitting 3.4 per game.
- Conley’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- Utah’s steals leader is Jordan Clarkson, who grabs 1.1 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks a game.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (22.1 per game), rebounds (11.4 per game), and assists (7.4 per game).
- Randle’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 2.6 points less than his season average of 22.1.
- Reggie Bullock makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, cashing in 1.7 treys per game.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 1.7.
- Mitchell Robinson is a defensive force for New York, leading the team in both steals (1.4 per game) and blocks (1.7 per game).
- Robinson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.9 steals less than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from