The Utah Jazz (12-4) are heavily favored () to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the New York Knicks (8-10) on Tuesday, January 26 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 25, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Knicks Betting Odds
Jazz vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 25
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Ankle)
Reggie Bullock: Day To Day (Neck)
Jazz and Knicks Records ATS
- Utah has compiled an 11-5 record against the spread this season.
- Utah and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 100% of its games this season (16/16).
- New York has an 8-10 record against the spread this season.
- New York and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 100% (18) of its 18 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Knicks defeated the Jazz 112-100. Jordan Clarkson led the Jazz with 19 points, and Julius Randle paced the Knicks with 30. The Knicks covered the spread as 7.5-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 212 total points to go under the 214.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||Jazz||Knicks||-7.5||214.5||-307||245||Regular Season||112-100 NY*|
- 1/6/2021 DNP –
Knicks: Alec Burks
- Seven New York games this year (38.9% of its matchups) ended with a final point total higher than Tuesday’s over/under of 212 points.
- This season, the average total for Jazz games is 219.3 points, 7.3 more than the over/under of 212 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 6.5 points more than the average over/under in Knicks’ games this season (205.5 points).
- The average implied total for the Jazz this season is 28.5 points, 83.5 fewer points than their implied total of 112 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Utah has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (112) 38 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Knicks (27.9) is 73.1 fewer points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (101).
- New York has scored more than 101 points in 10 games on the season.
- The Jazz are the NBA’s 10th-highest scoring team (113.2 PPG), while the Knicks allow their opponents the least points per game (103.6) in the league.
- The Jazz have totaled 113 more points than their opponents this season (7.1 per game on average), while the Knicks have been out-scored by 29 total points (1.7 per game average differential).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who puts up 24.3 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 0.8 points less than his season average of 24.3.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.6 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.9 assists per game.
- Gobert’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 29.5, 2.3 greater than his season average of 27.2.
- Mitchell hits 3.5 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, one shot less than his season average of 3.5.
- Conley leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.7 blocks a game to pace Utah.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.2 blocks lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Randle leads the Knicks with 22.7 points per game, 11.3 rebounds per game, and 6.1 assists per game.
- Randle’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 2.2 points lower than his season average of 22.7.
- Alec Burks is tops from three-point range for the Knicks, knocking down 2.8 threes per game.
- Burks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- One New York player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Mitchell Robinson averages 1.3 steals per game and 1.7 blocks per game.
- Robinson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from