The Utah Jazz (24-6) are heavy favorites () as they attempt to extend a 13-game home win streak when they square off against the Charlotte Hornets (14-15) on Monday, February 22 at Vivint Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM. The over/under is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 21, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Hornets Betting Odds
Jazz vs Hornets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 22
Caleb Martin: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Knee)
Jazz and Hornets Records ATS
- Utah has played to a 22-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 12 points, the Jazz are 1-0-1 against the spread this season.
- Only 14 of 30 Utah games this season (46.7%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Charlotte has a 16-12-1 record ATS this season.
- Charlotte and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 51.7% (15) of its 29 games played.
Head to Head
The Jazz got a team-high 31 points out of Bojan Bogdanovic on the way to a 138-121 victory over LaMelo Ball (34 points) and the Hornets in their most recent matchup on February 5, 2021. The Jazz were 8.5-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 259 total points to go over the 224.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2021||Jazz||Hornets||-8.5||224.5||-372||290||Regular Season||138-121 UTA*|
- 2/5/2021 DNP –
Hornets: P.J. Washington
- Utah and its opponents have gone over Monday’s 228 total in 10 out of 30 games (33.3%) this season.
- In 12 out of Charlotte’s 29 games this year (41.4%), the competing teams scored more points than the over/under in Monday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Jazz games is 221.8 points, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 228 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.8 points more than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (222.2 points).
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is 5.7 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (114.3 implied points on average compared to 120 implied points in this game).
- Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (120) 10 times this season.
- The 114.2-point average implied total on the season for the Hornets is 6.2 more points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.
- Charlotte has scored more than 108 points in 20 games on the season.
- The Jazz are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.5 PPG), while the Hornets allow the 10th-fewest points per game (111.3) in the league.
- The Jazz have put up a total of 276 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.2 per game), while the Hornets have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 10 total points, -0.4 per game).
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, putting up 24.6 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.1 points less than his season average of 24.6.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.6 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 13.6 rebounds per outing.
- Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 2.0 less than his season average of 25.5.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from long distance. He hits 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.7 blocks an outing to pace Utah.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 2.7.
- The Hornets leader in scoring is Gordon Hayward with 21.9 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- Hayward’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 3.6 lower than his season average of 31.1.
- Cody Zeller (7.8 rebounds per game) and Ball (6.1 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Ball’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 4.2 lower than his season average of 26.7.
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, knocking down 3.6 threes per game.
- Rozier’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- Nobody on Charlotte grabs more steals than Ball (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than P.J. Washington (1.3 per game).
- Washington’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from