The Utah Jazz (7-4) are favored (-5.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (5-5) at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Vivint Smart Home Arena. The game airs on SportsNet RM. The point total is set at 223.5 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 15, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Hawks Betting Odds
Jazz vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 15
Joe Ingles: Out (Achilles),
Derrick Favors: Day To Day (Knee),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Knee),
Danilo Gallinari: Out (Ankle),
Kris Dunn: Out (Right ankle),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Out (Knee)
Jazz and Hawks Records ATS
- Utah has a 6-5 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Jazz are 3-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Utah and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 36.4% of its games this season (4/11).
- So far this season, Atlanta managed an even 5-5 record ATS.
- As at least a 5.5-point underdog, the Hawks often have trouble covering with only a 1-4 record against the spread.
- Atlanta and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 20% (2) of their 10 games played.
Head to Head
Donovan Mitchell (30 points) led the Jazz past Trae Young (30 points) and the Hawks 111-106 in their most recent matchup on December 19, 2019. The Jazz were favored by 6.5 points in the game, but the Hawks covered the spread. The 217 total points in the matchup went under the 225-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/19/2019||Jazz||Hawks||-6.5||225||-279||225||Regular Season||111-106 UTA|
|3/21/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-114 ATL|
|2/1/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-112 UTA|
|3/20/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-94 ATL|
|1/22/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-90 ATL|
|2/6/2017||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-95 UTA|
|11/25/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-68 UTA|
|3/8/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-84 ATL|
|11/15/2015||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||97-96 UTA|
|1/2/2015||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-92 ATL|
- In Utah’s matchups this season, the Jazz and their opponents have exceeded Friday’s point total of 223.5 points 37 times (336.4% of opportunities).
- In four out of Atlanta’s 10 games this season (40%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Friday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Jazz games is 216.8 points, 6.7 fewer than the over/under of 223.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.1 points more than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (223.4 points).
- The average implied total for the Jazz this season is 114 points, one fewer point than their implied total of 115 points in Friday’s game.
- Utah has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (115) 30 times.
- The Hawks’ average implied point total on the season (118.8 points) is 9.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (109 points).
- Atlanta has scored more than 109 points in six games this season.
- The Jazz are the league’s 20th-highest scoring team (110.2 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 11th-fewest points per game (109.5) in NBA action.
- The Jazz have totaled 39 more points than their opponents this season (3.6 per game on average), and the Hawks have scored 44 more points than their opponents (4.4 per game).
- Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, racking up 23.4 points per game.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 31.8.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.6 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the team with 13.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 26.6.
- Mitchell knocks down 3.4 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 shots less than his season average of 3.4.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who records 2.6 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.1 steals a game.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 blocks lower than his season average of 2.6.
- Young has the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assist lists, tallying 24.8 points and 8.5 assists per game.
- Young’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 39.5, 2.3 higher than his season average of 37.2.
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 12.9 per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 2.6 lower than his season average of 24.1.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Cameron Reddish (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (1.0 per game).
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from