The Utah Jazz (24-5) will try to extend a nine-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (21-9) on Friday, February 19 at Staples Center as favorites. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on PRIME. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 19, 2021, 11:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Clippers Betting Odds
Jazz vs Clippers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 19
Mike Conley: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Kawhi Leonard: Day To Day (Leg),
Luke Kennard: Day To Day (Knee),
Nicolas Batum: Day To Day (Concussion),
Paul George: Day To Day (Foot)
Jazz and Clippers Records ATS
- Utah has a 22-6-1 record ATS this year.
- The Jazz have a winning record against the spread when favored by 4 points or more, going 16-5-1 this season.
- Only 13 of 29 Utah games this season (44.8%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Los Angeles has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 17-13.
- When playing as at least a 4-point underdog, the Clippers frequently meet expectations with a 13-8 record against the spread.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 60% (18) of its 30 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Jazz defeated the Clippers 114-96. Donovan Mitchell led the Jazz with 24 points, and Lou Williams paced the Clippers with 16. The Jazz covered the spread as 6.5-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 210 total points to go under the 228-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Jazz||Clippers||-6.5||228||-257||209||Regular Season||114-96 UTA*|
|1/1/2021||Clippers||Jazz||-3.5||220||-162||135||Regular Season||106-100 UTA*|
- 2/17/2021 DNP – Jazz: Mike Conley;
Clippers: Kawhi Leonard, Paul George
- 1/1/2021 DNP –
Clippers: Marcus Morris
- Utah’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Friday’s matchup over/under (224.5 points) in 11 out of 29 opportunities (37.9% of matchups).
- In 16 out of Los Angeles’ 30 games this season (53.3%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the total in Friday’s matchup.
- The Jazz have seen a 221.6 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Clippers’ games have an over/under of 224 points this season, 0.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is 0.3 more points than their implied total in Friday’s game (114.3 implied points on average compared to 114 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (114) 17 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Clippers (115.2) is 5.2 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (110).
- Los Angeles has scored more than 110 points in 22 games on the season.
- The Jazz are the NBA’s fourth-highest scoring team (115.6 PPG), while the Clippers allow their opponents the fifth-fewest points per game (108.6) in the league.
- The Jazz have out-scored their opponents by a total of 280 points this season (9.6 points per game on average), and the Clippers have put up 206 more points than their opponents on the year (6.8 per game).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Mitchell, who averages 24.2 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 3.3 points greater than his season average of 24.2.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.8 assists per game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 13.5 rebounds per outing.
- Gobert’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 14.5 boards, 1.0 rebound higher than his season average of 13.5.
- Mitchell connects on 3.4 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.7 blocks a game to pace Utah.
- Conley’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Clippers leader in scoring is Kawhi Leonard with 26.7 points per game. He also adds 5.9 rebounds per game and 5.0 assists per game.
- Leonard’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 45.5, 7.9 higher than his season average of 37.6.
- The Los Angeles leaders in rebounds and assists are Serge Ibaka (6.7 rebounds per game) and Paul George (5.5 assists per game).
- George’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.5 less than his season average of 36.0.
- George is tops from three-point range for the Clippers, hitting 3.8 threes per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Leonard is at the top of Los Angeles’ steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Ibaka leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from