The Utah Jazz (23-5) will try to build on an eight-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (21-8) at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 17 as favorites. The Clippers have won four games in a row. The point total for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 17, 2021, 2:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Clippers Betting Odds
Jazz vs Clippers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 17
Mike Conley: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Kawhi Leonard: Day To Day (Leg),
Nicolas Batum: Out (Concussion),
Paul George: Out (Foot)
Jazz and Clippers Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 21-6-1.
- The Jazz are 15-5-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 4-point favorite.
- Utah and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 46.4% of its games this season (13/28).
- Los Angeles has a 17-12 record ATS this season.
- For the 21st time this season, the Clippers are at least a 4-point underdog, where they have a record of 12-8 against the spread.
- 18 of Los Angeles’ 29 games (62.1%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Mike Conley (33 points) led the Jazz over Paul George (25 points) and the Clippers 106-100 in their last matchup on January 1, 2021. The Clippers were favored by 3.5 points in the game, but the Jazz covered the spread. The 206 total points in the matchup went under the 220-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/1/2021||Clippers||Jazz||-3.5||220||-162||135||Regular Season||106-100 UTA*|
- 1/1/2021 DNP –
Clippers: Marcus Morris
- Utah’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup over/under (227.5 points) in nine out of 28 opportunities (32.1% of matchups).
- In 12 out of Los Angeles’ 29 games this season (41.4%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the total in Wednesday’s matchup.
- The Jazz have seen a 222 average over/under in their games this season, 5.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Clippers’ games have an over/under of 224.5 points this season, 3.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The average implied total for the Jazz this season is 114.2 points, 1.8 fewer points than their implied total of 116 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (116) 16 times this season.
- The Clippers’ average implied point total on the season (115.1 points) is 3.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (112 points).
- Los Angeles has scored more than 112 points in 20 games this season.
- The Jazz are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.7 PPG), while the Clippers allow the fifth-fewest points per game (108.4) in the league.
- The Jazz have totaled 262 more points than their opponents this season (9.4 per game on average), and the Clippers have scored 224 more points than their opponents (7.7 per game).
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 24.2 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 4.3 points greater than his season average of 24.2.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.3 rebounds per game and Conley leads the team with 5.8 assists per contest.
- Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 4.0 higher than his season average of 28.5.
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, connecting on 3.4 per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.8 blocks a game to pace Utah.
- Conley’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- The Clippers leader in scoring is Kawhi Leonard with 26.7 points per game. He also adds 5.9 rebounds per game and 5.0 assists per game.
- Leonard’s points prop total for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.8 points greater than his season average of 26.7.
- Serge Ibaka (6.8 rebounds per game) and George (5.5 assists per game) are the Los Angeles leaders in rebounds and assists.
- George’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.5 lower than his season average of 36.0.
- George is tops from three-point range for the Clippers, hitting 3.8 threes per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Los Angeles’ Leonard has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Ibaka is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from