The Utah Jazz (19-5) are favorites as they try to build on a nine-game home winning streak when they square off against the Boston Celtics (12-10) on Tuesday, February 9 at Vivint Arena. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on TNT. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 9, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Celtics Betting Odds
Jazz vs Celtics Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 9
Juwan Morgan: Day To Day (Illness),
Mike Conley: Out (Hamstring),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Ankle)
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Right wrist),
Jaylen Brown: Day To Day (Knee)
Jazz and Celtics Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 17-6-1.
- The Jazz have a winning record against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more, going 11-4-1 this season.
- Utah and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 41.7% of its games this season (10/24).
- Boston has a 12-10 record ATS this season.
- The Celtics only hold a 2-3 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- Boston has gone over the total points bet in 11 games this season, 50% of the 22 games they have played.
- Utah and its opponents have gone over Tuesday’s 220.5 total in 10 out of 24 games (41.7%) this season.
- In Boston’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup point total in 13 out of 22 matchups (59.1%).
- The Jazz have seen a 220 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates this game’s over/under (220.5 points) and the average total points bet in Celtics’ games (220.2 points) this season.
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is one more point than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (114 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Utah has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 13 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Celtics (112.3) is 4.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (108).
- Boston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 14 times this season.
- The Jazz are at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.2 PPG), while the Celtics allow the sixth-fewest points per game (109.2) in the league.
- The Jazz have out-scored their opponents by a total of 205 points this season (8.5 points per game on average), and the Celtics have put up 38 more points than their opponents on the year (1.8 per game).
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, averaging 23.5 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.0 point less than his season average of 23.5.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.8 assists per game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 13.6 rebounds per outing.
- Gobert’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 12.5 rebounds, 1.1 rebounds less than his season average of 13.6.
- Mitchell knocks down 3.5 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 1.0 shot less than his season average of 3.5.
- Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.7 blocks an outing to pace Utah.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Jayson Tatum outpaced his teammates on the Celtics scoring front by putting up 27.0 points per game. He adds 7.1 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game this season.
- Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 38.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 38.2.
- The Boston leaders in rebounds and assists are Tristan Thompson (8.6 rebounds per game) and Marcus Smart (6.1 assists per game).
- Smart’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 1.4 lower than his season average of 21.9.
- Tatum leads the Celtics in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Tatum’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Boston’s Smart has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Robert Williams III is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Williams’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from