The Milwaukee Bucks (16-9) visit the Utah Jazz (20-5) as underdogs after Giannis Antetokounmpo racked up 47 points in the Bucks’ 125-124 loss to the Suns. The matchup airs on SportsNet RM at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 12, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Bucks Betting Odds
Jazz vs Bucks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 12
Mike Conley: Out (Hamstring),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Ankle)
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Jazz and Bucks Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 18-6-1.
- The Jazz are 16-6-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 1-point favorite.
- Utah and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 44% of its games this season (11/25).
- Milwaukee has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 13-12.
- For the 26th time this season, the Bucks are at least a 1-point underdog, where they have a record of 13-12 against the spread.
- 15 of Milwaukee’s 25 games (60%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Donovan Mitchell (32 points) led the Jazz past Antetokounmpo (35 points) and the Bucks 131-118 in their last matchup on January 8, 2021. The Bucks were favored by 6 points in the game, but the Jazz covered the spread. The 249 total points in the matchup went over the 231.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-6||231.5||-238||193||Regular Season||131-118 UTA|
- Utah’s games this season have gone over the point total for Friday’s matchup total (233 points) in 24% of opportunities (six out of 25 matchups).
- In 60% of Milwaukee’s games this season (15 of 25), the total points scored was more than Friday’s 233-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 12.6 points fewer than the over/under of 233 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Bucks’ games this season (233.4 points).
- The Jazz have an average implied point total of 114 this season, which is three points lower than their implied total in Friday’s game (117).
- Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 12 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Bucks (118.6) is 2.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (116).
- Milwaukee has scored more than 116 points in 17 games on the season.
- The Jazz are the league’s seventh-highest scoring team (114.6 PPG), while the Bucks allow the 18th-fewest points per game (111.9) in NBA action.
- The Jazz have totaled 219 more points than their opponents this season (8.8 per game on average), and the Bucks have scored 238 more points than their opponents (9.5 per game).
- Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 24.0 points per game.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.0 less than his season average of 33.5.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.6 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.8 assists per game .
- Conley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 26.0.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from beyond the arc. He hits 3.6 shots from deep per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 3.6.
- Utah’s steals leader is Conley, who grabs 1.4 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.7 blocks a contest.
- Conley’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- Antetokounmpo leads the team in both scoring (28.1 points per game) and rebounding (11.1 rebounds per game).
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 44.5, 0.2 less than his season average of 44.7.
- Khris Middleton has the title of Milwaukee assist leader, dishing out 6.2 assists per game this season.
- Middleton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 1.5 less than his season average of 33.0.
- Middleton leads the Bucks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Jrue Holiday is at the top of Milwaukee’s steals hierarchy with 1.9 steals per game and Brook Lopez leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from