The Western Conference-leading Utah Jazz (22-5) host the Eastern Conference-leading Philadelphia 76ers (18-9) on Monday, February 15, 2021 at Vivint Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM ET. The Jazz are 6.5-point favorites. The over/under in the matchup is set at 228.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 4:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs 76ers Betting Odds
Jazz vs 76ers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 14
Mike Conley: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Ankle)
Shake Milton: Out (Ankle)
Jazz and 76ers Records ATS
- Utah has put together a 20-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Jazz are 10-3-1 against the spread this season.
- Only 12 of 27 Utah games this season (44.4%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Philadelphia has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 14-12-1.
- As at least a 6.5-point underdog, the 76ers maintain an even 6-6-1 record against the spread.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 55.6% (15) of its 27 games played.
- Utah’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup over/under (228 points) in eight out of 27 opportunities (29.6% of matchups).
- In Philadelphia’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Monday’s matchup point total in 12 out of 27 matchups (44.4%).
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 7.3 points fewer than the over/under of 228 points in this matchup.
- 76ers’ games have an over/under of 225 points this season, three points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The average implied total for the Jazz this season is 114 points, three fewer points than their implied total of 117 points in Monday’s game.
- Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 13 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the 76ers (114.3) is 3.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Philadelphia has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points 17 times this season.
- The Jazz are at the sixth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115 PPG), while the 76ers allow the 15th-fewest points per game (110.8) in the league.
- The Jazz have totaled 251 more points than their opponents this season (9.3 per game on average), and the 76ers have scored 90 more points than their opponents (3.3 per game).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who puts up 24.2 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 0.7 points less than his season average of 24.2.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.8 assists per game .
- Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 1.2 less than his season average of 28.7.
- Mitchell connects on 3.5 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who collects 2.8 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Joel Embiid is at the top of the 76ers scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 29.6 points per game and 10.8 rebounds per game this season.
- Embiid’s points prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 1.1 points lower than his season average of 29.6.
- Ben Simmons holds the title of Philadelphia assist leader, dishing out 7.9 assists per game this season.
- Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.2 higher than his season average of 30.3.
- Danny Green is tops from three-point range for the 76ers, knocking down 2.1 threes per game.
- Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 2.1.
- Simmons is at the top of Philadelphia’s steals hierarchy with 1.7 steals per game and Embiid leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Simmons’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals lower than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from