The Western Conference’s top two teams, the Utah Jazz (38-12) and the Phoenix Suns (35-14), take the court at PHX Arena on Wednesday, April 7 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The Jazz are favored by on the road. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 7, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Suns Betting Odds
Jazz vs Suns Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 7
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Illness),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Calf)
Abdel Nader: Out (Knee)
Jazz and Suns Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 31-18-1.
- The Jazz have a winning record against the spread when favored by 2 points or more, going 28-17-1 this season.
- Only 23 of 50 Utah games this season (46%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Phoenix has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 31-17-1.
- As at least a 2-point underdog, the Suns frequently meet expectations with a 22-14-1 record against the spread.
- 49% of Phoenix’s 49 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
The Suns got a team-high 25 points from Devin Booker on the way to a 106-95 victory over Donovan Mitchell (23 points) and the Jazz in their last matchup on December 31, 2020. The Jazz were 4-point favorites in the game, but the Suns covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 201 total points to go under the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-4||219.5||-164||137||Regular Season||106-95 PHO|
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over on Wednesday’s 225.5 total in 24 out of 50 games (48%) this year.
- In 38.8% of Phoenix’s games this season (19 of 49), the total points scored was more than Wednesday’s 225.5-point over/under.
- The Jazz have seen a 224.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Suns’ games have an over/under of 222.3 points this season, 3.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
- The average implied total for the Jazz this season is 115.9 points, 1.9 more points than their implied total of 114 points in Wednesday’s game.
- Utah has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (114) 34 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Suns (113.7) is 1.7 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- Phoenix has scored more than 112 points in 25 games this season.
- The Jazz are the NBA’s third-highest scoring team (116.9 PPG), while the Suns allow their opponents the fifth-fewest points per game (107.7) in the league.
- The Jazz have out-scored their opponents by a total of 484 points this season (9.7 points per game on average), and the Suns have put up 339 more points than their opponents on the year (6.9 per game).
- Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 25.4 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 2.1 points higher than his season average of 25.4.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.5 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 13.3 rebounds per outing.
- Gobert’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 29.1.
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, knocking down 3.4 per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.9 blocks a game to pace Utah.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 2.9.
- Booker outpaced his teammates on the Suns scoring front by putting up 25.9 points per game. He adds 4.1 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game this season.
- Booker’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 3.0 higher than his season average of 34.5.
- The Phoenix leaders in rebounds and assists are Deandre Ayton (10.8 rebounds per game) and Chris Paul (8.8 assists per game).
- Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 1.5 higher than his season average of 27.0.
- Jae Crowder leads the Suns in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Phoenix’s Paul has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Ayton is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Ayton’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from