The Utah Jazz (43-15) are favorites against the Houston Rockets (15-43) on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on SportsNet SW. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 21, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Rockets Betting Odds
Jazz vs Rockets Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 21
Ersan Ilyasova: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Donovan Mitchell: Out (Ankle),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
David Nwaba: Out (Wrist),
D.J. Augustin: Out (Ankle),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf),
Eric Gordon: Out (Groin),
Sterling Brown: Day To Day (Knee),
Danuel House Jr.: Day To Day (Ankle)
Jazz and Rockets Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 34-23-1.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Jazz are 7-5-1 against the spread this season.
- Only 27 of 58 Utah games this season (46.6%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Houston holds a losing record ATS this season with 19 wins, 38 losses, and one tie ATS.
- 31 of Houston’s 58 games (53.4%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/12/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-19||229.5||-4625||1553||Regular Season||114-99 UTA*|
- 3/12/2021 DNP –
Rockets: Victor Oladipo, Christian Wood, John Wall
- Utah’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup over/under (227.5 points) in 25 out of 58 opportunities (43.1% of matchups).
- In 39.7% of Houston’s games this season (23 of 58), the total points scored was higher than Wednesday’s 227.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Jazz games is 224.6 points, 2.9 fewer than the over/under of 227.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.7 points more than the average over/under in Rockets’ games this season (222.8 points).
- The Jazz have an average implied point total of 116.1 this season, which is 2.9 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (119).
- Utah has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (119) 23 times.
- The 115.2-point average implied total on the season for the Rockets is 6.2 more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Houston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 25 times.
- The Jazz are the NBA’s third-highest scoring team (116.9 PPG), while the Rockets allow their opponents the 26th-fewest points per game (114.9) in the league.
- The Jazz have scored a total of 531 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.2 per game), while the Rockets have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 406 total points, -7 per game).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who puts up 26.4 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 2.1 points greater than his season average of 26.4.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.8 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 13.5 rebounds per outing.
- Conley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 5.1 greater than his season average of 25.4.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from beyond the arc. He makes 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who records 2.8 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a game.
- Conley’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
- Christian Wood holds the top Rockets spot in two categories: scoring (21.0 points per game) and rebounding (9.3 rebounds per game).
- Wood’s points prop total for the contest is set at 19.5, 1.5 points less than his season average of 21.0.
- John Wall holds the title of Houston assist leader, dishing out 6.7 assists per game this season.
- Wall’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 2.9 less than his season average of 30.4.
- Eric Gordon leads the Rockets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.6 made threes per game.
- Gordon’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Houston’s Jae’Sean Tate has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Wood is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Wood’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 blocks lower than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from