The Utah Jazz (38-11) take a nine-game win streak into a road matchup with the Dallas Mavericks (27-21), winners of four straight. The Mavericks are underdogs by in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET (on BSSW) on Monday, April 5. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 5, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Jazz vs Mavericks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 5
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Illness),
Juwan Morgan: Day To Day (Calf)
Kristaps Porzingis: Day To Day (Wrist),
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
Josh Richardson: Day To Day (Calf),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Jazz and Mavericks Records ATS
- Utah has a 31-17-1 record ATS this year.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Jazz are 22-11-1 against the spread this season.
- Utah and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 23 of 49 games this season (46.9%).
- Dallas has played as expected this season with an even 24-24 record ATS.
- For the 11th time this season, the Mavericks are at least a 5.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 4-6 against the spread.
- 28 of Dallas’ 48 games (58.3%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Bojan Bogdanovic (32 points) led the Jazz past Luka Doncic (25 points) and the Mavericks 120-101 in their last matchup on January 29, 2021. The Jazz were favored by 4 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 221 total points in the matchup went under the 221.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-4||221.5||-175||143||Regular Season||120-101 UTA|
|1/27/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-2.5||221||-137||113||Regular Season||116-104 UTA|
- In Utah’s matchups this season, the Jazz and their opponents have eclipsed Monday’s over/under of 226.5 points 22 times (44.9% of opportunities).
- In 35.4% of Dallas’ games this season (17 of 48), the total points scored was higher than Monday’s 226.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Jazz games is 224.3 points, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 226.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.8 points more than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (221.7 points).
- The average implied total for the Jazz this season is 116 points, the same as their implied total for Monday’s game.
- Utah has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (116) 29 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Mavericks (114.8) is 3.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Dallas has scored more than 111 points in 24 games this season.
- The Jazz are the league’s third-highest scoring team (117.2 PPG), while the Mavericks allow the eighth-fewest points per game (109.9) in NBA play.
- The Jazz have totaled 492 more points than their opponents this season (10.1 per game on average), and the Mavericks have scored 95 more points than their opponents (1.9 per game).
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 25.6 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 2.9 points higher than his season average of 25.6.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.5 assists per game .
- Gobert’s rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 11.5 boards, 1.7 rebounds lower than his season average of 13.2.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who collects 2.9 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.4 steals an outing.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 2.9.
- Doncic has the top spot on the Mavericks scoring and assist lists, putting up 28.6 points and 8.8 assists per game.
- Doncic’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 42.5, 3.0 lower than his season average of 45.5.
- When it comes to rebounds, Kristaps Porzingis is the Dallas leader with 8.9 per game.
- Porzingis’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 1.1 less than his season average of 30.6.
- Doncic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, averaging 3.0 treys per game.
- Doncic’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 1.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- Nobody on Dallas grabs more steals than Doncic (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Porzingis (1.6 per game).
- Doncic’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals greater than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from