The Utah Jazz (37-11) are heavily favored (by 16 points) to extend a 21-game home winning streak when they host the Orlando Magic (17-31) on Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 215 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 3, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Magic Betting Odds
Jazz vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 3
Joe Ingles: Day To Day (Leg),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Calf)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Khem Birch: Day To Day (Illness),
Gary Harris: Out (Thigh),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Michael Carter-Williams: Day To Day (Illness),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Ankle),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Karim Mane: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Jazz and Magic Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 30-17-1.
- When favored by at least 16 points, the Jazz are 1-1 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Utah and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 22 of 48 games this season (45.8%).
- Orlando has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 25-22-1.
- 25 of Orlando’s 48 games (52.1%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The Jazz defeated the Magic 124-109 in the last meeting between the teams on February 27, 2021. Donovan Mitchell scored 31 points to pace the Jazz, and Nikola Vucevic scored 34 points for the Magic. The Jazz covered the spread as 9.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 233 total points to go over the 221-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Jazz||Magic||-9.5||221||-460||351||Regular Season||124-109 UTA|
- Utah’s games this season have gone over the point total for Saturday’s matchup over/under (215 points) in 66.7% of opportunities (32 out of 48 matchups).
- In 25 out of Orlando’s 48 games this year (52.1%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the total in Saturday’s matchup.
- On average, the Jazz have seen a 224.2 over/under in their games this season, 9.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Magic’s games have a total points bet of 215.1 points this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is the same as their implied total in Saturday’s game (116 points).
- Utah has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (116) 28 times this season.
- The 111.9-point average implied total on the season for the Magic is 11.9 more points than the team’s 100-point implied total in this matchup.
- Orlando has scored more than this game’s implied total of 100 points 28 times this season.
- The Jazz are the league’s third-highest scoring team (116.8 PPG), while the Magic allow the 10th-fewest points per game (110.6) in NBA action.
- The Jazz have out-scored their opponents by a total of 446 points this season (9.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Magic have out-scored them by 294 more points on the year (6.1 per game).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Mitchell, who averages 25.7 points per game.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 36.5, 0.8 higher than his season average of 35.7.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.4 rebounds per game and Mike Conley leads the squad with 5.5 assists per contest.
- Gobert’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 34.5, 5.2 higher than his season average of 29.3.
- Mitchell connects on 3.4 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Utah’s steals leader is Conley, who averages 1.4 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.9 blocks a game.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.6 blocks higher than his season average of 2.9.
- Terrence Ross outpaced his teammates on the Magic scoring front by putting up 16.0 points per game. He adds 3.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game this season.
- Ross’ points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 12.5 points higher than his season average of 16.0.
- The Orlando leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (7.9 rebounds per game) and Michael Carter-Williams (4.4 assists per game).
- Carter-Williams’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 16.5, 1.2 lower than his season average of 17.7.
- Ross is tops from three-point range for the Magic, knocking down 2.2 threes per game.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 6.5, 4.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Nobody on Orlando grabs more steals than Ross (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Mohamed Bamba (1.0 per game).
- Ross’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals higher than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from