The Utah Jazz (42-15) are favorites as they attempt to end a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Los Angeles Lakers (35-22) on Monday, April 19 at Staples Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 19, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Lakers Betting Odds
Jazz vs Lakers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 19
Donovan Mitchell: Out (Ankle),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee)
Jazz and Lakers Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 33-23-1.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Jazz are 24-15-1 against the spread this season.
- Utah and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 47.4% of its games this season (27/57).
- Los Angeles holds a losing record ATS this season with 28 wins and 29 losses ATS.
- For the 26th time this season, the Lakers are at least a 5.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 12-13 against the spread.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 40.4% (23) of their 57 games played.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/17/2021||Lakers||Lakers||-1.5||215.5||-119||-101||Regular Season||127-115 LAL|
|2/24/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-8.5||218.5||-378||295||Regular Season||114-89 UTA|
- Utah’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup total (214.5 points) in 39 out of 57 opportunities (68.4% of matchups).
- In Los Angeles’ games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Monday’s matchup total in 29 out of 57 matchups (50.9%).
- This season, the average total for Jazz games is 224.9 points, 10.4 more than the over/under of 214.5 points for this contest.
- Lakers’ games have a total points bet of 216.2 points this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is 6.2 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (116.2 implied points on average compared to 110 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (110) 47 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Lakers (113.1) is 8.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (105).
- Los Angeles has put up more than 105 points in 38 games on the season.
- The Jazz are the league’s third-highest scoring team (117 PPG), while the Lakers allow the second-fewest points per game (106.1) in NBA play.
- The Jazz have totaled 517 more points than their opponents this season (9.1 per game on average), and the Lakers have scored 233 more points than their opponents (four per game).
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 26.4 points per game.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 1.4 greater than his season average of 36.1.
- Rudy Gobert paces Utah with 13.6 rebounds a game and Mike Conley leads the team with 5.7 assists per matchup.
- Gobert’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 1.2 greater than his season average of 29.3.
- Mitchell connects on 3.4 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who records 2.9 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 2.9.
- LeBron James holds the top spot on the Lakers scoring and assist lists, putting up 25.4 points and 7.9 assists per game.
- James’ assists prop total for the game is listed at 7.5 assists, 0.4 assists less than his season average of 7.9.
- When it comes to rebounds, Andre Drummond is the Los Angeles leader with 12.6 per game.
- Drummond’s rebounding prop total for the game is set at 2.5 boards, 10.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 12.6.
- James is tops from three-point range for the Lakers, knocking down 2.4 threes per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Nobody on Los Angeles grabs more steals than Drummond (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Anthony Davis (1.8 per game).
- Davis’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from