The Utah Jazz (39-13) are heavily favored (by 12 points) to extend a 23-game home win streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (22-30) on Saturday, April 10, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 231.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of April 10, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Kings Betting Odds
Jazz vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 10
Jordan Clarkson: Day To Day (Ankle),
Juwan Morgan: Day To Day (Calf),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Marvin Bagley III: Out (Hand)
Jazz and Kings Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 32-19-1.
- The Jazz have a winning record against the spread when favored by 12 points or more, going 5-1-1 this season.
- Only 24 of 52 Utah games this season (46.2%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Sacramento has a 22-29-1 record against the spread this season.
- 42.3% of Sacramento’s 52 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
- Utah and its opponents have gone over Saturday’s 231 total in 17 out of 52 games (32.7%) this season.
- In Sacramento’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Saturday’s matchup point total in 28 out of 52 matchups (53.8%).
- The Jazz have seen a 224.2 average over/under in their games this season, 6.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Kings’ games have a total points bet of 232.9 points this season, 1.9 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is six fewer points than their implied total in Saturday’s game (116 implied points on average compared to 122 implied points in this game).
- This season, Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (122) 16 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Kings (117.3) is 7.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (110).
- Sacramento has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 35 times this season.
- The Jazz are the NBA’s third-highest scoring team (116.9 PPG), while the Kings allow their opponents the most points per game (118.5) in the league.
- The Jazz have scored a total of 499 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.6 per game), while the Kings have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 216 total points, -4.1 per game).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who averages 26.0 points per game.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 1.7 higher than his season average of 35.8.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.4 assists per game and Rudy Gobert paces the team with 13.5 rebounds per outing.
- Conley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 0.4 higher than his season average of 25.1.
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, knocking down 3.3 per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 3.3.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who records 2.8 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.3 steals a contest.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 2.8.
- De’Aaron Fox has the top spot on the Kings scoring and assist lists, putting up 24.6 points and 7.1 assists per game.
- Fox’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 2.4 higher than his season average of 35.1.
- When it comes to rebounds, Richaun Holmes is the Sacramento leader with 9.0 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 2.6 greater than his season average of 24.9.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.0 made threes per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 4.0.
- Delon Wright is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.7 per game.
- Holmes’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 blocks higher than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from