The Utah Jazz (35-11) are favored () to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the Memphis Grizzlies (22-22) at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, March 31 at FedExForum. The contest airs on SportsNet RM. The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 31, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Jazz vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 31
Donovan Mitchell: Out (Personal),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Calf)
Justise Winslow: Out (Thigh),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Grayson Allen: Day To Day (Hip)
Jazz and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 30-15-1.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Jazz are 13-7-1 against the spread this season.
- Only 22 of 46 Utah games this season (47.8%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 25-18-1.
- The Grizzlies hold an even 1-1 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 7.5-point underdog.
- 22 of Memphis’ 44 games (50%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Jazz took down the Grizzlies 126-110. Donovan Mitchell led the Jazz with 35 points, and Kyle Anderson paced the Grizzlies with 16. The Jazz covered the spread as 9-point favorites, and the teams put up a total of 236 total points to go over the 226.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/27/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-9||226.5||-418||320||Regular Season||126-110 UTA|
|3/26/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-10||229.5||-575||431||Regular Season||117-114 UTA|
- Utah’s games this year have gone over the point total for Wednesday’s matchup over/under (230 points) in 39.1% of opportunities (18 out of 46 matchups).
- In Memphis’ games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup over/under in 18 out of 44 matchups (40.9%).
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 5.5 points fewer than the over/under of 230 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 6.9 points more than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (223.1 points).
- The Jazz have an average implied point total of 115.9 this season, which is 3.1 points lower than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (119).
- Utah has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 18 times this season.
- The 114.5-point average implied total on the season for the Grizzlies is 3.5 more points than the team’s 111-point implied total in this matchup.
- Memphis has put up more than 111 points in 24 games on the season.
- The Jazz are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (117 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the 16th-fewest points per game (111.4) in the league.
- The Jazz have scored a total of 435 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.5 per game), and the Grizzlies have out-scored opponents by only 16 points on the season (0.3 more per game).
- Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, averaging 25.7 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 27.5, 1.8 points greater than his season average of 25.7.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.5 assists per game .
- Gobert’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 13.5 rebounds, 0.1 rebounds greater than his season average of 13.4.
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, knocking down 3.4 per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Gobert collects 3.0 blocks a game to pace Utah.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Ja Morant’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assists leaderboards with 19.1 points per game and 7.5 assists per game.
- Morant’s points prop total for the game is set at 19.5, 0.4 points higher than his season average of 19.1.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ 12.6 rebounds per game paces Memphis’ rebounding effort. He also adds 16.1 points per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 14.5 rebounds, 1.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 12.6.
- Grayson Allen is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots higher than his season average of 2.0.
- Dillon Brooks is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Brandon Clarke leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Clarke’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 blocks higher than his season average of 0.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from