The Utah Jazz (33-11) are favored (by 9.5 points) to build on an 18-game home winning streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (21-21) on Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 230.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 27, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Jazz vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 27
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
Jazz and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Utah has compiled a 28-15-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Jazz are 7-3-1 against the spread this season.
- Utah and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 21 of 44 games this season (47.7%).
- Memphis has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record of 24-17-1.
- 22 of Memphis’ 42 games (52.4%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Donovan Mitchell scored a team-high 35 points to lead the Jazz past Ja Morant (32 points) and the Grizzlies 117-114 in their most recent matchup on March 26, 2021. The Jazz were favored by 10 points in the game, but the Grizzlies covered the spread in the win. The teams put up a total of 231 total points to go over the 229.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/26/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-10||229.5||-575||431||Regular Season||117-114 UTA|
- Utah’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Saturday’s matchup over/under (230 points) in 17 out of 44 opportunities (38.6% of matchups).
- In 16 out of Memphis’ 42 games this year (38.1%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the total in Saturday’s matchup.
- The Jazz have seen a 225 average over/under in their games this season, five points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Grizzlies’ games have an over/under of 222.6 points this season, 7.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The Jazz have an average implied point total of 115.8 this season, which is 4.2 points lower than their implied total in Saturday’s game (120).
- Utah has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (120) 16 times.
- The 114.3-point average implied total on the season for the Grizzlies is 4.3 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- Memphis has scored more than 110 points 23 times this season.
- The Jazz are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (116.8 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the 13th-fewest points per game (111) in the league.
- The Jazz have out-scored their opponents by a total of 380 points this season (8.6 points per game on average), and the Grizzlies have put up 22 more points than their opponents on the year (0.6 per game).
- Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, putting up 25.6 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.1 points lower than his season average of 25.6.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.5 assists per game and Rudy Gobert paces the team with 13.3 rebounds per contest.
- Conley’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 0.5 lower than his season average of 25.0.
- Mitchell connects on 3.4 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who records 3.0 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 3.0.
- The Grizzlies go-to guy, Morant, leads the team in both scoring (19.5 points per game) and assists (7.6 assists per game).
- Morant’s assists prop total for the contest is set at 7.5 assists, 0.1 lower than his season average of 7.6.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jonas Valanciunas is the Memphis leader with 12.5 per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 12.5 rebounds, equal to his season average of 12.5.
- Grayson Allen leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Dillon Brooks is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Brandon Clarke leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Brooks’ steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from