The Utah Jazz (32-11) bring a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Memphis Grizzlies (21-20), who have won three straight as well. The Jazz are heavy favorites () in the contest, which starts at 9:00 PM ET (on SportsNet RM) on Friday, March 26. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 25, 2021, 9:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Jazz vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 26
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
Jazz and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Utah has played to a 28-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz are 5-2-1 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 10-point favorite.
- Utah and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 48.8% of its games this season (21/43).
- Memphis has a 23-17-1 record ATS this season.
- 43.9% of Memphis’ 41 games this season have reached the over/under.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over on Friday’s 226.5 total in 19 out of 43 games (44.2%) this year.
- In 17 out of Memphis’ 41 games this season (41.5%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Friday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 1.6 points fewer than the over/under of 226.5 points in this matchup.
- Grizzlies’ games have an over/under of 222.4 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The average implied total for the Jazz this season is 115.7 points, 2.3 fewer points than their implied total of 118 points in Friday’s game.
- Utah has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (118) 19 times this season.
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total on the season (114.3 points) is 6.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (108 points).
- Memphis has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 26 times this season.
- The Jazz are the NBA’s third-highest scoring team (116.8 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow their opponents the 10th-fewest points per game (110.9) in the league.
- The Jazz have totaled 377 more points than their opponents this season (8.8 per game on average), and the Grizzlies have scored 25 more points than their opponents (0.6 per game).
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring (25.4 points per game) and assisting (5.5 assists per game).
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 34.5, 1.0 lower than his season average of 35.5.
- Utah’s rebounding leader is Rudy Gobert, who averages 13.4 per game.
- Gobert’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is listed at 12.5 boards, 0.9 rebounds lower than his season average of 13.4.
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, hitting 3.3 per game.
- Mike Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 3.0 blocks a contest to pace Utah.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 3.0.
- The Grizzlies go-to guy, Ja Morant, leads the team in both scoring (19.1 points per game) and assists (7.5 assists per game).
- Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 0.4 less than his season average of 29.9.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jonas Valanciunas is the Memphis leader with 12.4 per game.
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 11.5 boards, 0.9 rebounds less than his season average of 12.4.
- Grayson Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, averaging 2.0 treys per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than De’Anthony Melton (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Brandon Clarke (0.9 per game).
- Melton’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from