The Memphis Grizzlies (55-23) aim to build on a seven-game win streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (46-32) on April 5, 2022 at Vivint Smart Home Arena. The Jazz () will match up against the Grizzlies ( to win) starting at 9:00 PM ET Tuesday. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting trends in what follows reference odds valid as of April 5, 2022 at 9:08 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jazz vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Jazz Vs. Grizzlies Player Props
Injury Report as of April 5
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Trent Forrest: Out (Concussion )
Tyrell Terry: Out (Foot),
Dillon Brooks: Day To Day (Hip),
Ja Morant: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Knee)
|Jazz Offense||Stats (Rank)||Grizzlies Defense|
|113.3 (7)||Points/Gm||109.2 (12)|
|18.6 (18)||Possessions/Game||29.8 (30)|
|47.1 (5)||Field Goal %||45.3 (9)|
|36.2 (7)||3PT %||35 (12)|
|55.6 (2)||Effective FG %||52.1 (6)|
|59 (1)||True Shooting %||55.6 (8)|
|Grizzlies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jazz Defense|
|115.4 (2)||Points/Gm||107.9 (10)|
|29.8 (1)||Possessions/Game||18.6 (13)|
|46.2 (18)||Field Goal %||45.5 (10)|
|35 (19)||3PT %||35 (12)|
|52.3 (23)||Effective FG %||52.3 (12)|
|55.3 (24)||True Shooting %||55.3 (6)|
Jazz and Grizzlies Betting Records
- Utah has put together a 32-45-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have an ATS record of 22-25-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season.
- So far this season, 36 out of Utah’s 78 games have gone over the point total.
- Memphis has compiled a 51-27-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Grizzlies have covered the spread six times this season (6-2 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- In Memphis’ 78 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 39 times.
Head to Head
Ja Morant scored a team-high 30 points to help lead the Grizzlies over Danuel House (21 points) and the Jazz in their most recent matchup on January 28, 2022. The Grizzlies were favored by 5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 228 total points to cover the 226-point over/under.
- 1/28/2022 DNP – Jazz: Donovan Mitchell, Rudy Gobert
- 11/22/2021 DNP – Grizzlies: De’Anthony Melton
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Jazz in points and assists. He averages 26.1 points per game while tacking on 5.4 assists.
- Utah’s rebounding leader is Rudy Gobert, who averages 14.7 per game.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from beyond the arc. He hits 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who averages 2.1 per game. Mitchell leads the team averaging 1.5 steals a contest.
- The Grizzlies go-to guy, Morant, leads the team in both scoring (27.6 points per game) and assists (6.7 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Steven Adams is the Memphis leader with 10 per game.
- Desmond Bane makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, averaging three treys per game.
- De’Anthony Melton tops Memphis in steals with 1.5 per game, and Jaren Jackson Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 2.2 per game.