The Utah Jazz (28-10) are favorites as they try to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Boston Celtics (20-17) on Tuesday, March 16 at TD Garden. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The over/under in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 16, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Celtics Betting Odds
Jazz vs Celtics Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 16
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Romeo Langford: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Jazz and Celtics Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 25-12-1.
- The Jazz have a winning record against the spread when favored by 4.5 points or more, going 18-8-1 this season.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over in 19 of 38 games this season (50%).
- Boston has an 18-19 record against the spread this season.
- For the 12th time this season, the Celtics are at least a 4.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 5-6 against the spread.
- 43.2% of Boston’s 37 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
Donovan Mitchell (36 points) led the Jazz over Jaylen Brown (33 points) and the Celtics 122-108 in their last matchup on February 9, 2021. The Jazz were favored by 5.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 230 total points in the matchup went over the 221-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/9/2021||Jazz||Jazz||-5.5||221||-229||186||Regular Season||122-108 UTA|
- In Utah’s matchups this season, the Jazz and their opponents have eclipsed Tuesday’s point total of 228.5 points 15 times (39.5% of opportunities).
- In 17 out of Boston’s 37 games this year (45.9%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- On average, the over/under in Jazz games is 3.7 points fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 5.0 points separates this contest’s over/under (228.5 points) and the average total points bet in Celtics’ games (223.5 points) this season.
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is 1.9 fewer points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (115.1 implied points on average compared to 117 implied points in this game).
- Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 19 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Celtics (113.1) is 1.1 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (112).
- Boston has scored more than 112 points in 20 games this season.
- The Jazz are the NBA’s third-highest scoring team (116.6 PPG), while the Celtics allow their opponents the ninth-fewest points per game (111.1) in the league.
- The Jazz have totaled 320 more points than their opponents this season (8.4 per game on average), and the Celtics have scored 53 more points than their opponents (1.4 per game).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Mitchell, who averages 24.8 points per game.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.6 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.6 assists per game .
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, hitting 3.3 per game.
- Utah’s steals leader is Conley, who collects 1.4 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.8 blocks a game.
- The Celtics leader in scoring is Jayson Tatum with 25.1 points per game. He also adds 7.0 rebounds per game and 4.5 assists per game.
- Tristan Thompson (8.4 rebounds per game) and Marcus Smart (5.7 assists per game) are the Boston leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Kemba Walker makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, averaging 2.9 treys per game.
- Nobody on Boston grabs more steals than Smart (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Robert Williams III (1.7 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from