The Utah Jazz (34-11) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (17-29) after winning 19 straight home games. The Jazz are heavy favorites by in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, March 29. The over/under for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Jazz vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 29
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Jarrett Allen: Day To Day (Concussion),
Taurean Prince: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Kevin Love: Day To Day (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Day To Day (Abdominal/Appendicitis)
Jazz and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Utah is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 29-15-1.
- The Jazz are 0-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 15.5-point favorite.
- Only 22 of 45 Utah games this season (48.9%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Cleveland has a 19-27 record ATS this season.
- Cleveland and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only claiming the over in 37% (17) of their 46 games played.
Head to Head
The Jazz took down the Cavaliers 117-87 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 12, 2021. Cedi Osman scored 17 points to lead the Cavaliers, and Donovan Mitchell scored 27 points for the Jazz. The Jazz covered the spread as 13-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 208.5-point over/under after combining to score 204.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2021||Jazz||Cavaliers||-13||208.5||-1176||713||Regular Season||117-87 UTA|
- Utah’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup over/under (224 points) in 23 out of 45 opportunities (51.1% of matchups).
- In 34.8% of Cleveland’s games this season (16 of 46), the total points scored was more than Monday’s 224-point over/under.
- On average, the Jazz have seen a 225.2 over/under in their games this season, 1.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.5 points more than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (214.5 points).
- The average implied total for the Jazz this season is 115.8 points, 4.2 fewer points than their implied total of 120 points in Monday’s game.
- This season, Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (120) 17 times.
- The Cavaliers’ average implied point total on the season (112.2 points) is 8.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (104 points).
- Cleveland has scored more than 104 points 21 times this season.
- The Jazz are the NBA’s third-highest scoring team (117 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow their opponents the 13th-fewest points per game (111) in the league.
- The Jazz have totaled 396 more points than their opponents this season (8.8 per game on average), while the Cavaliers have been out-scored by 345 total points (7.5 per game average differential).
- Mitchell leads the Jazz scoring 25.9 points per game.
- Mitchell’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 29.5, 3.6 points higher than his season average of 25.9.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.5 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 13.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Gobert’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.3 higher than his season average of 29.2.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.9 blocks a game to pace Utah.
- Gobert’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 blocks higher than his season average of 2.9.
- Collin Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 24.0 points per game and also tacks on 2.8 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest.
- Sexton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is listed at 34.5, 3.4 higher than his season average of 31.1.
- The Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists are Jarrett Allen (9.9 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.7 assists per game).
- Garland’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 4.0 higher than his season average of 24.5.
- Osman is tops from three-point range for the Cavaliers, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Nobody on Cleveland grabs more steals than Larry Nance Jr. (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Allen (1.7 per game).
- Allen’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.8 blocks higher than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from