The Utah Jazz (30-11) visit the Chicago Bulls (19-22) as favorites after Donovan Mitchell put up 31 points in the Jazz’s 115-112 victory over the Raptors. The matchup airs on NBCS-CHI at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, March 22. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 1:05 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Bulls Betting Odds
Jazz vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 22
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle)
Garrett Temple: Out (Ankle),
Devon Dotson: Out (Not With Team)
Jazz and Bulls Records ATS
- Utah has compiled a 26-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have a winning record against the spread when favored by 9 points or more, going 5-4-1 this season.
- Utah and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 48.8% of its games this season (20/41).
- Chicago has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 23-17.
- 47.5% of Chicago’s 40 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
- In Utah’s matchups this season, the Jazz and their opponents have gone over Monday’s total of 231.5 points 15 times (36.6% of opportunities).
- In 17 out of Chicago’s 41 games this year (41.5%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Monday’s matchup.
- The Jazz have seen a 225.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.8 points more than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (227.7 points).
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is 4.5 fewer points than their implied total in Monday’s game (115.5 implied points on average compared to 120 implied points in this game).
- Utah has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (120) 15 times.
- The Bulls’ average implied point total on the season (116.2 points) is 5.2 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (111 points).
- This season, Chicago has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points 25 times.
- The Jazz are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (116.7 PPG), while the Bulls allow the 24th-fewest points per game (113.8) in the league.
- The Jazz have put up a total of 322 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.8 per game), and the Bulls have out-scored opponents by just seven points on the season (0.2 more per game).
- Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, racking up 25.3 points per game.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.5 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the team with 13.6 rebounds per outing.
- Mitchell knocks down 3.3 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Utah’s steals leader is Conley, who averages 1.4 per game. Gobert leads the team averaging 2.8 blocks a game.
- Zach LaVine’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Bulls scoring and assists leaderboards with 28.3 points per game and 4.9 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Wendell Carter Jr. is the Chicago leader with 7.7 per game.
- LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, knocking down 3.5 threes per game.
- Thaddeus Young is at the top of Chicago’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Daniel Gafford leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from