The Chicago Bulls (19-27) are heavy underdogs () to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (36-11) on Friday, April 2 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 2, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Jazz vs Bulls Betting Odds
Jazz vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 2
Joe Ingles: Day To Day (Leg),
Donovan Mitchell: Day To Day (Personal),
Udoka Azubuike: Out (Ankle),
Juwan Morgan: Out (Calf)
Zach LaVine: Day To Day (Ankle),
Garrett Temple: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Coby White: Day To Day (Neck)
Jazz and Bulls Records ATS
- Utah has put together a 30-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 13.5 points, going 1-1 this season.
- Only 22 of 47 Utah games this season (46.8%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Chicago has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 24-21.
- Chicago and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 51.1% (23) of its 45 games played.
Head to Head
Donovan Mitchell (30 points) led the Jazz over Zach LaVine (27 points) and the Bulls 120-95 in their last matchup on March 22, 2021. The Jazz were favored by 9.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 215 total points in the matchup fell short of the 228-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/22/2021||Jazz||Bulls||-9.5||228||-424||332||Regular Season||120-95 UTA|
- In Utah’s matchups this season, the Jazz and their opponents have eclipsed Friday’s point total of 229 points 18 times (38.3% of opportunities).
- In Chicago’s games this season, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Friday’s matchup point total in 21 out of 46 matchups (45.7%).
- The Jazz have seen a 224.3 average over/under in their games this season, 4.7 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulls’ games have an over/under of 226.7 points this season, 2.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
- The Jazz’s average implied point total this season is 5.1 fewer points than their implied total in Friday’s game (115.9 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- Utah has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (121) 14 times this season.
- The Bulls’ average implied point total on the season (115.9 points) is 7.9 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (108 points).
- Chicago has scored more than 108 points in 27 games this season.
- The Jazz are the league’s third-highest scoring team (116.8 PPG), while the Bulls allow the 24th-fewest points per game (114) in NBA play.
- The Jazz have totaled 439 more points than their opponents this season (9.3 per game on average), while the Bulls have been out-scored by 62 total points (1.3 per game average differential).
- Mitchell leads the Jazz in scoring, racking up 25.7 points per game.
- Mitchell’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 36.5, 0.8 higher than his season average of 35.7.
- Utah is led in rebounding by Rudy Gobert’s 13.4 rebounds per game and assisting by Mike Conley’s 5.5 assists per game .
- Gobert’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 15.5 boards, 2.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 13.4.
- Mitchell makes 3.4 threes per game to lead the Jazz.
- Mitchell’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Conley leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Gobert collects 2.9 blocks a game to pace Utah.
- Gobert’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 1.6 blocks higher than his season average of 2.9.
- The Bulls leader in scoring is LaVine with 27.5 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds per game and 4.8 assists per game.
- LaVine’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 2.0 points lower than his season average of 27.5.
- When it comes to Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Nikola Vucevic with 11.6 rebounds per game and Tomas Satoransky with 4.9 assists per game.
- Vucevic’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 12.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.6.
- LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, hitting 3.4 threes per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 3.4.
- Nobody on Chicago grabs more steals than Thaddeus Young (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Theis (1.1 per game).
- Young’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from