The Philadelphia 76ers (8-6) will try to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (8-5) on Tuesday, November 16, 2021 at Vivint Smart Home Arena. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The Jazz () take on the 76ers ( on the moneyline) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday. The matchup has an over/under of .
This article uses betting data current as of November 16, 2021 at 10:08 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Jazz vs 76ers Betting Odds
Jazz Vs. 76ers Player Props
Injury Report as of November 16
Rudy Gay: Out (Rest),
Elijah Hughes: Day To Day (Illness)
Danny Green: Out (Hamstring),
Ben Simmons: Out (Back),
Joel Embiid: Out (Health and safety protocols),
Matisse Thybulle: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Grant Riller: Out (Knee)
|Jazz Offense||Stats (Rank)||76ers Defense|
|110 (5)||Points/Gm||105.7 (12)|
|14.7 (24)||Possessions/Game||40.4 (29)|
|45.4 (14)||Field Goal %||44.7 (15)|
|32.1 (26)||3PT %||35.4 (22)|
|53.3 (6)||Effective FG %||51.2 (14)|
|57.1 (4)||True Shooting %||54.5 (13)|
|76ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jazz Defense|
|109.9 (6)||Points/Gm||103.5 (8)|
|40.4 (2)||Possessions/Game||14.7 (7)|
|47.2 (1)||Field Goal %||44.3 (12)|
|38.3 (2)||3PT %||32.5 (5)|
|54.7 (3)||Effective FG %||50.1 (5)|
|58.3 (3)||True Shooting %||53.2 (6)|
Jazz and 76ers Betting Records
- Utah has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover six times.
- The Jazz have been favored by 11 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to go over the point total four out of 12 times this season.
- Philadelphia is 7-7-0 ATS this season.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over five out of 14 times this year.
- The Jazz scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who contributes 25.6 points per game.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 5.5 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the squad with 15.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Jazz are led by Mitchell from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.3 shots from deep per game.
- Mitchell leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Gobert collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace Utah.
- The 76ers go-to guy, Tyrese Maxey, leads the team in both scoring (17.6 points per game) and assists (4.6 assists per game).
- Andre Drummond’s 11.6 rebounds per game paces Philadelphia’s rebounding effort. He also adds 7.6 points per game.
- Seth Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the 76ers, cashing in 2.5 treys per game.
- Nobody on Philadelphia grabs more steals than Danny Green (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Drummond (1.2 per game).