Does Jayson Tatum hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Tatum hits the court on Monday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Tatum has had a points prop bet set in 35 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Tatum is set at 24.5 points. That’s 0.6 fewer points than his season average of 25.1.
- In 24 of 40 games this season (60%) Tatum has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Tatum’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 25.6 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.5 points on average.
- Tatum has hit the over on his point totals in 19 chances (54.3%) out of 35 opportunities.
- In 21 of 40 games this season (52.5%), Tatum scored more than his average points over/under of 25.6.
- Teams are averaging 114.8 points per game against the Pelicans this season, the sixth-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Tatum has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 35 times this season.
- Tatum has averaged 36.3 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (36.5).
- Tatum has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Monday’s game in 21 of 40 games (52.5%).
- Tatum’s season-long PRA average (36.3) is 1.4 lower than his average PRA over/under — 37.7.
- In just 37.1% of his opportunities this season (13 of 35), Tatum has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this year, Tatum covered his average PRA over/under (37.7).
Last 10 Games
Tatum vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Celtics vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from