Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Jayson Tatum when his Boston Celtics take on the Sacramento Kings on Friday.
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Tatum has played in 35 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 30 of them.
- Tatum has scored 25.3 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.2 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 54.3% of his matchups this season (19 of 35 games) Tatum has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Tatum’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (25.8 points) by 0.5 points.
- Tatum has hit the points over in 17 of 30 opportunities (56.7%).
- Tatum has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (25.8 points) in 54.3% of his games (19 out of 35 games).
- The Kings’ opponents are scoring 120.0 points per game, which is the second-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Tatum has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 30 times this season.
- Tatum combines to average 36.6 points, rebounds and assists, 0.9 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (37.5).
- In 54.3% of his games (19 out of 35) Tatum has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Tatum’s PRA average (36.6) is 1.4 lower than his average prop bet total (38).
- In only 12 out of 30 chances this season (40%), Tatum has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
Last 10 Games
Tatum vs the Kings
Bet on the Celtics vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from