Jayson Tatum and Boston play the Utah Jazz on Tuesday. Prop bettors will wonder how Tatum has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Tatum has had a points prop bet set in 28 of the 33 games he has played this season.
- Tatum has recorded 25.1 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.6 points greater than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 22 times this season (out of 33 total games — 66.7%) Tatum has scored more than 23.5 points.
- The average points prop for Tatum this season is 25.9, 0.8 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Tatum has hit the points over in 53.6% of his opportunities (15 of 28 chances).
- Tatum’s season-long points prop bet average is 25.9 points, a figure he’s covered 17 out of 33 games (51.5%).
- Teams are putting up 108.2 points per game against the Jazz this season, the 26th-most given up by a squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Tatum has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 27 times this season.
- Tatum’s 2.6 made three pointers per game is 0.1 more threes than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Tatum has made more than 2.5 threes in 63.6% of his games this year (21 of 33 games).
- Tatum has hit 0.1 fewer three-pointers in 2020-21 than his average prop bet total of 2.7.
- In 59.3% of his matchups (16 of his 27 chances), Tatum has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- Tatum’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 2.7 three-pointers, a number he’s surpassed in 21 of 33 games (63.6%).
- The Jazz’s opponents are connecting on 10.9 three-pointers per game, which is the fewest given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Tatum vs the Jazz
Bet on the Celtics vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from