Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics take the court against the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday. Below we take a closer glimpse at the points prop totals set against Tatum’s in his matchup against the Grizzlies.
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Tatum has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 32 of them.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Tatum is set at 26.5 points. That’s 1.6 more points than his season average of 24.9.
- In 19 of 37 games this season (51.4%) Tatum has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Tatum’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 25.8 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.9 points on average.
- Tatum has hit the over on his point totals in 17 chances (53.1%) out of 32 opportunities.
- In 19 of 37 contests this season (51.4%), Tatum scored more than his average points over/under of 25.8.
- Teams are scoring 110.6 points per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 21st-most given up by a team.
Last 10 Games
Tatum vs the Grizzlies
Bet on the Celtics vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from