Jayson Tatum’s Boston Celtics square off against the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday. Tatum has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Tatum has had a points prop bet set in 33 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Tatum is set at 24.5 points. That’s 0.3 fewer points than his season average of 24.8.
- In 22 of 38 games this season (57.9%) Tatum has scored more than 24.5 points.
- Tatum’s average points prop this season has been set at 25.7 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.9 points on average.
- Tatum has hit the over on his point totals in 17 chances (51.5%) out of 33 opportunities.
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Tatum has scored more than his average points over/under of 25.7.
- Teams are putting up 112.6 points per game against the Bucks this season, the 12th-most given up by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Tatum has had an assists prop bet set 33 times this season out of 38 games.
- Tatum has averaged 4.3 assists per game, 0.8 more than Friday’s assist over/under (3.5).
- In 21 out of 38 games this season (55.3%) Tatum has dished out more than 3.5 assists.
- Tatum has averaged the same number of assists per game as his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.3.
- In just 39.4% of his contests (13 out of 33), Tatum has covered his assist prop bet over/unders.
- Tatum has dished out 4.3 or more assists (his average assist prop bet total) in just 14 of 38 of his games (36.8%).
- The Bucks’ opponents are averaging 25.0 assists per game, which is the 13th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Tatum vs the Bucks
Bet on the Celtics vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from