Jayson Tatum will look to make an impact for the Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they square off against the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Tatum paces his squad in points per game (26.9), and also averages 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocks.
With prop bets available for Tatum in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (June 8)
Tatum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tatum has scored 26.9 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.6 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- Tatum’s point total has gone over 27.5 points 42 times through the 102 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Tatum is 42-for-96 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Tatum has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Tatum has finished 39 games this season with more than 3.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Warriors are ranked fourth in the league, conceding 105.5 points per game.
Tatum Vs Warriors
Bet On Celtics Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from