Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics will match up against the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Tatum is tops on his team in points per game (26.9), and also puts up 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
Let’s break down Tatum’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you pick out your best wagers.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (June 16)
Tatum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 27.5 points prop total set for Tatum on Thursday is 0.6 more than his season scoring average (26.9).
- Tatum’s point total has gone over 27.5 points 42 times through the 105 games he’s played this season.
- Tatum has hit the over 42 times on a points prop this season (in 99 tries).
- Tatum’s 3.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (3.5).
- Tatum has made more than 3.5 threes in 41 of his games so far this season.
- The Warriors concede 105.5 points per game, fourth-ranked in the league.
Tatum Vs Warriors
Bet On Celtics Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from