Jayson Tatum’s Boston Celtics will hit the court against the Indiana Pacers at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Tatum is tops on his squad in points per contest (27.0), and also averages 8.0 rebounds and 4.3 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
Let’s break down all of Tatum’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (April 1)
Tatum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tatum has put up 27.0 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.5 points less than Friday’s points prop total.
- Tatum’s point total has gone over 28.5 points 28 times in the 77 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Tatum has hit the over on his points prop total 32 times this season (in 72 games with such a prop).
- Tatum’s 3.0 made three-pointers per game is 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Tatum has finished 37 games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- The Pacers allow 114.0 points per game, 25th-ranked in the league.
Tatum Vs Pacers
Bet On Celtics Vs Pacers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from