Jayson Tatum will hope to make a difference for the Boston Celtics when they square off against the Denver Nuggets at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. Tatum puts up a team-high 26.8 points per contest. He is also putting up 8.3 rebounds and 4.2 assists, shooting 44.3% from the field and 34.3% from downtown with 3.0 made 3-pointers per game (eighth in NBA).
Let’s break down all of Tatum’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (March 20)
Tatum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 29.5-point total set for Tatum on Sunday is 2.7 more points than his season scoring average.
- Tatum has appeared in 71 games this season, recording more than 29.5 points in 24 of them.
- So far this season, Tatum is 29-for-67 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Tatum has made 3.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Tatum has made more than 3.5 three pointers in 24 games this season.
- On defense, the Nuggets have allowed 108.6 points per contest, which is 12th-best in the league.
Tatum Vs Nuggets
Bet On Celtics Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from