The Boston Celtics and Jayson Tatum will take on the Los Angeles Lakers at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Tatum paces his squad in points per game (24.2), and also puts up 8.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists. At the other end, he averages 0.8 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
Below, we dig into Tatum’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (November 19)
Tatum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tatum’s 24.2 points per game average is 3.3 fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- Tatum has appeared in 15 games this season, recording more than 27.5 points in four of them.
- Tatum has gone up against a points prop bet in 15 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total five times.
- Tatum has averaged 2.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Tatum has six games this season with more than 2.5 made three pointers.
- The Lakers are the 28th-best defensive team in the league, giving up 112.3 points per game.
Tatum Vs Lakers (2020-21)
Bet On Celtics Vs Lakers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from