Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics will take the court against the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Sunday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Tatum is tops on his team in points per game (26.9), and also puts up 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists. Defensively, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocks.
Let’s examine all of Tatum’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (May 29)
Tatum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 28.5-point total set for Tatum on Sunday is 1.6 more points than his season scoring average.
- Tatum has played 99 games this season, totaling more than 28.5 points in 40 of them.
- Tatum has hit the over 41 times on a points prop this season (in 93 tries).
- Tatum has made 3.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Tatum has made more than 3.5 treys in 37 games this season.
- The Heat are the third-best defensive team in the league, conceding 104.9 points per game.
Tatum Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from