The Boston Celtics, including Jayson Tatum, face off against the Miami Heat at 8:30 PM ET on Monday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Tatum paces his squad in points per game (26.9), and also averages 8.0 rebounds and 4.4 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for Tatum in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jayson Tatum Prop Bets (May 23)
Tatum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 26.9 points Tatum has scored per game this season is 0.6 fewer than his prop total set for Monday (27.5).
- In the 96 games he’s played this season, Tatum’s point total has gone over 27.5 points 39 times.
- Tatum has hit the over on his points prop total 39 times this season (in 90 games with such a prop).
- Tatum has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Monday’s game (3.5).
- Tatum has made more than 3.5 threes in 36 games this season.
- The Heat concede 104.9 points per game, third-ranked in the NBA.
Tatum Vs Heat
Bet On Celtics Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from